Okinawa Sunrise

Sunday, July 20, 2008

Return to mainland and blogging!

Greetings all! After a long lag I am now updating the blog again! In truth, not a heck of a lot has been going on since my last post in March. With Adrian away, I have been concentrating on learning the ropes in my new position as the Assistant Pacific Director for the University of Oklahoma's advanced programs and focusing on my Japanese studies and physical fitness!
However! Happily my mum and lovely sisters made the trip out to Japan in the first two weeks of July and we toured the cities of Tokyo and Kyoto in addition to the outlying areas of Nara, Nikko and Hakone. Since I have posted many city pics on the blog already, please enjoy these images of these lesser known cities!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home